Google Suche im Portal

Registrierung  English
 Home 
Museum Aktuell


MUSEUM
AKTUELL

Eur.
Museen

Eur.
Ausstellungen


SHOP


ExpoTime!


Media-BLOG

Eur.
Firmen


Verlag


Hilfreiches

Museum, Parks & Zoos / Museums, parks & zoos

Ausstellungsbesucher, Museumsprofis und Journalisten finden hier ein Museumsportal mit einer Fülle an Zusatzinformationen sowie Angaben zu Sonderausstellungen, Leihausstellungen, nahen Klöstern, Kunsthändlern, historischen Hotels und Gaststätten.. Abgedeckt werden nach ICOM Museen, Ausstellungshallen, Science Centers, Botanische Gärten, Zoos etc Geographisch decken wir den gesamten deutschsprachigen Raum (Museen in Deutschland, Österreich, Schweiz) ganz Europa (Museen in Italien, Spanien, Island usw.), die europäische Türkei und Israel ab. SQL-Datenbankabfrage sowie oben Abfrage des gesamten Portals mittels Google.Viel Vergnügen!

Museen bitte beachten: Hier müssen Sie Ihre Daten online selbst pflegen! Wir helfen gerne.

This museum module covers Europe, European Turkey and Israel. According to ICOM we include museums, exhibition halls, science centers, botanical gardens, zoos etc. Additional hints to exhibitions, near monasteries, art dealers, historical hotels and restaurants. SQL-query with additional Google search tool for the whole portal. Enjoy!

Museums, please consider: Here you have to care for your own data via online CMS! We enjoy to help.

Standardsuche / Standard search
Suchtext / Search text:   
Kinderfreundliches Museum / suitable to children
Suche in / Search by:
Name    PLZ/ZIP-Code  Ort/City  Volltext/Fulltext
( z.B. / f.e. : FI-20100 für/for Turku )

«  zurück / back
==> Land/Country="SE"   Bundesland/State=""
Google Info
- Nicht alle Länder und Museen sind bereits über Google map anzeigbar.
- Not all countries and all museums can already be shown with Google maps.

Mehr als 100 Ergebnisse, bitte genauer spezifizieren!
More than 100 entries, please specify

Jazz Museum - Jazzens museum

Hallstahammar
SE-73494 Strömsholm (Västmanlands län)


Google Maps



Info Telefon: (0)220-433 30
Besucher-Email: info@jazzmuseum.com
http://www.jazzmuseum.se...

 
Sammelschwerpunkte/Main collections
The museum was founded in 1999. It is situated in Strömsholm, about 120 km to the west of Stockholm. It is the only one of its kind in Europe, in fact it is one of just two or three in the world, the others are to be found in the USA.
The Jazz Museum consists of three parts: the collection, the concerts and the restaurant.

THE COLLECTION

The collection involves more than 7 500 items. Recently it has been increased with the music property left by the famous pianoplayer and entertainer Charlie Norman, that is more than 1500 items of a special value. And more is to come to be registered. Donators are generous, and we highly appreciate that and we will do our very best to take care of and present their gifts.

THE CONCERTS

Since the start more than 500 concerts have been arranged outdoors and about a hundred indoors. This makes probably the museum the biggest promotor for outdoor jazz music events in Sweden. Last summer was a success. More than 50 concerts intrigued masses of listeners to show up.

THE RESTAURANT

The Royal Garden Café & Restaurant is famous for its food, influenced by the Louisiana kitchen with its creole and cajun dishes.

Strömsholm Palace

Slottsvägen
SE-73494 Strömsholm (Stockholms län)
 Kinderfreundliches Museum / suitable to children


Google Maps


Kontakt / Contact:
Fax.: +46 220 437 55

Info Telefon: +46 220 430 35

 
Öffnungszeiten/Opening hours
17–31 May: Saturday, Sunday and public holidays 12:00–16:00
June: Daily 12:00–16:00
July: Daily 12:00–17:00
August: Daily 12:00–16:00
Strömsholm Palace is open year round in conjunction with pre-booked tours. See Group Visits in the menu above for booking information.

Railway from Stockholms to Kolbäck, and from there bus approximately five km. Alternative railway to Västerås and from there bus to Kolbäck.
Sweden Railways, telephone: +46 771 75 75 75

 
Sammelschwerpunkte/Main collections
Strömholm's yellow baroque palace is built on a paved islet where the fast-flowing Kolbäck river meets Lake Mälaren.
Queen Dowager, Hedvid Eleonora, headed many large construction projects at Strömsholm. She built the new palace and around twenty other buildings in the palace grounds.

The palace was completed by Nicodemus Tessin the Elder, however work with the interiors came to a halt. Members of the Royal Family liked to overnight here on their way southbound.

The palace with its extensive green surroundings is a cherished day-trip destination. Couples getting married often choose the romantic palace chapel for their ceremonies.

Noteworthy things to see include the impressive interiors from the 1700s and an important collection of Swedish paintings.

Today, Strömsholm is a hippological centre, where equestrian competitions are held each year.

The castle is open to the public during the summer months. Group visits are possible all year round via advance booking.

Picture: Norberg Design AB

Merchant shopt and theatre museum - Västanfors hembygdsområde

Rune Lindströms väg
SE-73730 Fagersta (Västmanlands län)
 Kinderfreundliches Museum / suitable to children


Google Maps


Kontakt / Contact:
Tel.: (0)223-197 00

Info Telefon: +46 (0)223-175 78
Besucher-Email: hembygdsgarden@telia.com

 
Träger/Financial provider:
Ekomuseum Bergslagen

 
Sammelschwerpunkte/Main collections
" Old-fashioned merchant shop that sells handicraft, paper tapestry, sweets wrapped in paper cones, tin toys and much more. Interesting exhibitions arranged every year.

Two stories up is the exciting Theatre museum. Coffee shop, country house museum, mine owner’s museum, Rune Lindström museum and several other museum cottages. Check out the ceramics workshop in the old lock-keeper’s cottage. Technical park with hen farm in a hut and mini canal with sluices and water-power gadgets as well as playhouse for children." (Discover Vastmanland)

Oljeön

Barron (Sjon Ananningen)
SE-73790 Ängelsberg (Västmanlands län)


Google Maps



Info Telefon: +46 (0) 233 - 13100
http://www.ekomuseum.se/english/besoksma...

 
Öffnungszeiten/Opening hours
Daily guided tours summertime,
boat departs from quay by Ängelsberg station. Also dramatised tours. Combination ticket with Engelsberg Ironworks.
For tickets and information contact the Visitors centre Ängelsberg Station +46 (0)223-444 64
Tourist office +46 (0)223-131 00.

 
Sammelschwerpunkte/Main collections
This "oil island" in lake Amänningen, is believed to be the oldest oil refinery in the world.
The birth of the oil industry occurred in 1859, when an American, Edwin L Drake, found a method of drilling and sinking a well that enabled large quantities of oil to be brought up. The price of crude oil fell drastically as a result, and the number of oil refineries grew fast. Lamp oil, particularly paraffin or kerosene, brought a much brighter light into homes and buildings.
Pehr August Alund built a refinery here in 1875. It was no coincidence that he sited it on an island, as there was a high risk of fire and explosion. Some years earlier, he had built a refinery further north on lake Snyten, which was burnt down after having been struck by lightning. Eye witnesses claimed that the fire lit up the entire lake.
Ålund imported crude oil from the USA, grease and tallow from Russia, and tar from Galicia, in Spain. The raw materials were shipped in ore barges via the Strömsholm canal.
Ålund started off as a farmer and it is uncertain not only how he became involved in oil refining but also where he acquired the technical knowledge necessary. Notwithstanding that, in 1894 he offered shares in his new company, having discovered, after seven years of experimentation, a new method of distillation. In 1876, he was given permission to produce 1,000 barrels of oil a year. The refinery had 12 retorts for distillation, a paraffin press, a central boiler room and a storehouse. The licensed capacity was later increased to 1,500 barrels a year, and the refinery was eventually shut down in 1902. Production of various lubricating oils and greases continued until 1927.
Although it was dangerous work in the refinery, as far as we can tell there were no serious accidents there. The workforce included carpenters, mechanics, paraffin washers, and refinery workers. Eight families and a couple of bachelors lived on the island in the 1890s. Workers’ quarters have been preserved. To visit the island, take a boat, the Petrolia, from the harbour at Ängelsberg. Viewing may be booked via the Fagersta Tourist Information Office at additional times to those advertised in the summer programme.

Ängelsberg Ironworking village

SE-73790 Ängelsberg (Västmanlands län)


Google Maps


Kontakt / Contact:
Tel.: +46(0)223-30035

Info Telefon: +46 (0) 223 - 30035
http://www.ekomuseum.se/english/besoksma...

 
Öffnungszeiten/Opening hours
Daily tours summertime.
Also dramatised tours.
Combination ticket with Oil Island.

 
Sammelschwerpunkte/Main collections
The Engelsberg ironworks is considered to be one of the finest industrial monuments in the world, and was added to UNESCO’s list of World Heritage Sites in 1993.
The works gets its name from Englika, a homesteader of German origin, who came here in the 14th century. The first owner of the Engelsberg works was Per Larsson, who took the name of Gyllenhöök on being ennobled. In 1728, the Söderhielm family inherited most of the business and worked ardently to improve it. A new blast furnace was built in 1779, and this forms the basis of the one we can see today. The works was managed by the Timm family between 1825 and 1916, and the smelting house was modernized and extended. Even the forge was rebuilt. Finally, improved communications facilitated the transport of ore and finished bar iron.
The works was taken over by the Avesta Järnverk ironworks in 1916 and just three years’ later was closed down. Had it not been for the interest taken by consul general Axel Ax:son-Johnson and his descendants, the works would probably have been lost to posterity by now.
Industrial installations and gardens flourish side-by-side here. From the tree gardens, an avenue leads to the manor house, which was built in 1746 to replace the older manor that had stood there before. The kitchen was situated in the older, east wing of the house, while the west wing or annexe was built in the 1780s to accommodate Lorentz Peter Söderhielm’s 19 children (born of two marriages). The round towers are built of slagstone; one was used as a summerhouse and the other as an earth closet.
Down from the manor house is the blacksmith’s forge, one of the best preserved examples of its type. Along the road from the works can be seen typical farm buildings—granaries, stables, pigsties and the old farm office.
Workers’ homes were situated away from the central area of the works. The Engelsberg smelting house is one of just a few remaining "mulch-timber" smelteries in the country. (These are blast furnaces with an outer timber cladding on the upper section, which is insulated with sand and soil—hence the "mulch".)
The original furnace shaft, which had a length of just over nine metres, was given an outer lining of brick and raised three metres in the 1870s. What is unique about the Engelsberg blast furnace and forge is that the water-wheel, ore crusher, blower and tilt hammer are all still operational, and can be seen working when demonstrations are given.
A craft shop and café, situated near the entrance, are open during the summer in the slagbrick house—where you can also book your visit. At other times booking should be made via the Tourist Information Office in Fagersta.

Myrbergs Verkstadssällskap

Rosenstigen 18
SE-73834 Norberg (Västmanlands län)


Google Maps


Kontakt / Contact:

Dannemora Mine and Osterby Bruk

SE-74330 Osterbybruk (Uppsala län)


Google Maps



Info Telefon: +46 (0) 295 - 20220

 
Sammelschwerpunkte/Main collections
„The Dannemora mines, from the 15th century until 1992 produced ore that was low in phosphorus and sulphur, suitable for making iron well-suited for steel-making. Visitors can take a guided tour of 40 steep-sided open-cast workings, where a feature of particular interest is the building constructed in 1728 by Martin Triewald to house the first Newcomen steam engine to work in Sweden. It operated for only a few years. At Osterby bruk 4 km E, is the only Walloon forge preserved in Sweden, a late 18th century building that houses two hearths and two water-driven hammers. It stands near to workers’ houses, idyllically ranged along the dam, and to a mansion of the 1730s, occupied for more than a century by the de Geer family, who were of Walloon origin.“ (ERIH)

Picture: Dannemora Mines (Wikimedia Commons)

Clas Ohlson-Museum

Riksväg 70, Hjultorget,
SE-74391 Insjön (Dalarnas län)
 Kinderfreundliches Museum / suitable to children


Google Maps




 
Öffnungszeiten/Opening hours


Saturday 10:00 - 15:00
Monday - Friday 10:00 - 17:00
Sunday 11:00 - 15:00 h.

 
Sammelschwerpunkte/Main collections
"The story of Clas Ohlson. In the museum visitors can also take part of rural tradition." (DiscoverDalarna)

J.P. Johansson Museum (Private Museum)

Tallbacksvägen 2
SE-74582 Enköping (Uppsala län)


Google Maps



Info Telefon: +46 0171-22 707
Besucher-Email: jp.johansson@snaeurope.com
http://jpjohanssonmuseum.com/english.asp...

 
Öffnungszeiten/Opening hours
Wednesday 13.00 - 16.00 h
Other times please call or e-mail

 
Sammelschwerpunkte/Main collections
The home of the adjustable Wrench!

Grönsöö palace and garden

SE-74599 Enköping (Uppsala län)


Google Maps


Kontakt / Contact:
Fax.: +46 (0)171-871 63

Info Telefon: +46 (0)171-870 84
Besucher-Email: gronsoo@gronsoo.se

 
Öffnungszeiten/Opening hours
The palace interiors are only accessible trough guided tours: Sat-Sun 17/5-21/9 13&15 hrs. sold

Limited number of participants. Reservations in advance latest 11 hrs the same day

 
Sammelschwerpunkte/Main collections
Just west of Stockholm, there is a wilderness seemingly untouched by human hand in the countryside beside Lake Mälaren. Here, high on a headland jutting out into the glittering lake, lies the magnificent

Gronsoo palace, a monument to the early era of Swedish supremacy and a unique cultural environment representing three centuries of history and art traditions

The von Ehrenheim family home at Gronsoo represents a rich and diverse example of Swedish fine arts and handicrafts from three centuries combined with well-preserved interiors. It is a remarkable example of a living cultural environment embracing the palace, park and orchard together with farming and forestry.
Chancellor Johan Skytte, tutor to the future king Gustavus Adolphus built Gronsoo palace between 1607 and 1611. To Skytte, the palace was not only his home, but also a sign of his newly won status in society. The palace is one of the few built during the period of poverty between the era of Vasa palaces and the elaborate palaces of the Era of Swedish Supremacy. It was built in Renaissance style of grey stone and brick after French models, with a saddle roof, roof turrets and four square corner towers. On the ground floor one can still study well-preserved 17th century decorations.

The Skytte family owned the palace throughout the 17th century after which it was confiscated to the crown. After this the palace changed owners several times and during the early part of the 18th century it was owned by the wealthy Falkenberg family. The palace, which had fallen into disrepair while it was owned by the crown, underwent extensive restoration work and the corner towers were demolished. The main structure however was solid and received the present noble and sober exterior, which we can still see today.
During the second half of the 18th century Gronsoo was owned by the Stockholm doctor David von Schultzenheim, who introduced smallpox vaccination into Sweden. He spent considerable sums of money in beautifying the palace and grounds in the then prevailing romantic style. The second floor became the family's living quarters and was decorated in the Gustavian style, much of which may still be seen today.
Von Schultzenheim's pièce de resistance is the Chinese pagoda built in 1786 beside the lake and today one of Gronsoo's main attractions. It was built to drawings by the English-Swedish architect William Chambers and the interior is decorated with seashells and minerals from East Asia
In 1820 marshal of the court Reinhold Fredrik Von Ehrenheim acquired Gronsoo and the still palace remains in the family's possession. Through inheritances from the Benzelstierna, von Engeström and von Ehrenheim families an unusually rich collection of furnishing was assembled at Gronsoo. This collection of furniture, books and works of art has never been divided and may still be seen in the palace.
Gronsoo has always been the home of its owners and still is today. The palace has never been completely rebuilt, but developed by each successive owner, generation after generation. In this way traces of each period have been preserved in a remarkable way.
Gronsoo is owned and run by the von Ehrenheim family and The Gronsoo Cultural and Historic Foundation. It consists of 720 hectares of land. Farming, forestry, fruit cultivation, tourism and preservation of ancient monuments are the main areas of business.

 Seite/page [49/63]  
zum Anfang / to beginn   zurück / back    vor / forward   ans Ende / to the end
 
 « zurück / back

 
Museumshinweis


Nur 14,90 € (inkl. gesetzl. MwSt. zzgl. Versand) !

Nur 14,90 € (inkl. gesetzl. MwSt. zzgl. Versand) !

Michael Stanic:
Future Museums.
Von der Zukunft der Museen, ihrer Architektur und ihrem Verhältnis zur Stadt. Vier wissenschaftliche Essays von Michael Stanic

ISBN 978-3-932704-89-5

46 Seiten mit 33 Abbn.,
eBook auf CD,
lesbar mit Flash, HTML5
oder einem mitgeliefertem
Flipbook-Reader auf
Windows-Rechnern oder
Power-Macs.

KAL Logo



 
Jump to KONSERVATIV


Easy quotation tool and search for articles

EXPOTIME! Easy quotation tool and search for articles, 2012-2017

Bibliographie zu Fälschung und Fälschungserkennung

Bibliographie zu Fälschung und Fälschungserkennung

weit über 2000 Quellen, 1 CD mit interakt. PDF
22 €, bestellbar im Shop

Stay alert!

Stay alert!

Hier finden Sie Updates zum Buch "Fälschungserkennung".
Neueste Einträge:
Gründe für massenhafte de Chirico-Fälschungen
All'antica Medaillen der Renaissance
Gefälschte Lebensmittel in Deutschland kein Thema
Painters at Dafen Village
Ausstellungen zu einem alten Tuch aus dem Orient
Nachtrag zum sog. Kölner Kunstfälscherprozeß 1949/50
Gefälschte CITES-Zertifikate
Eine ungewöhnliche Beschlagnahme
Was wäre wenn? Moordorf, Bernstorf und Nebra. Ein Lehrstück in zwei Akten
Marino Massimo de Caro
Diskos von Phaistos erneut unter Fälschungsverdacht gestellt


Bestseller 1:

Bestseller 1:


Die wissenschaftliche Einführung ins Thema, mit zahllosen Beispielen und geschrieben mit der für den Autor typischen Prise Humor. Auch der zweite Band ist nun erschienen. MEHR im Shop!



 

© 2004-2018 by YIPI Corp. NL Deutschland
Staffelhofer-Weg 9 - D-66989 Petersberg
Alle Rechte vorbehalten

Ausgewiesene Marken gehören ihren jeweiligen Eigentümern.
Mit der Benutzung dieser Website erkennen Sie die AGB und die Datenschutzerklärung an.
Museum-Aktuell übernimmt keine Haftung für den Inhalt verlinkter externer Internetseiten.