Google Suche im Portal

Registrierung  English
Museum Aktuell










Future Museen
Museen, Parks
und Zoos..

Museum, Parks & Zoos / Museums, parks & zoos

Ausstellungsbesucher, Museumsprofis und Journalisten finden hier ein Museumsportal mit einer Fülle an Zusatzinformationen sowie Angaben zu Sonderausstellungen, Leihausstellungen, nahen Klöstern, Kunsthändlern, historischen Hotels und Gaststätten.. Abgedeckt werden nach ICOM Museen, Ausstellungshallen, Science Centers, Botanische Gärten, Zoos etc Geographisch decken wir den gesamten deutschsprachigen Raum (Museen in Deutschland, Österreich, Schweiz) ganz Europa (Museen in Italien, Spanien, Island usw.), die europäische Türkei und Israel ab. SQL-Datenbankabfrage sowie oben Abfrage des gesamten Portals mittels Google.Viel Vergnügen!

Museen bitte beachten: Hier müssen Sie Ihre Daten online selbst pflegen! Wir helfen gerne.

This museum module covers Europe, European Turkey and Israel. According to ICOM we include museums, exhibition halls, science centers, botanical gardens, zoos etc. Additional hints to exhibitions, near monasteries, art dealers, historical hotels and restaurants. SQL-query with additional Google search tool for the whole portal. Enjoy!

Museums, please consider: Here you have to care for your own data via online CMS! We enjoy to help.

Standardsuche / Standard search
Suchtext / Search text:   
Kinderfreundliches Museum / suitable to children
Suche in / Search by:
Name    PLZ/ZIP-Code  Ort/City  Volltext/Fulltext
( z.B. / f.e. : FI-20100 für/for Turku )

«  zurück / back
==> Land/Country="EE"   Bundesland/State="Viliandi"
Google Info
- Nicht alle Länder und Museen sind bereits über Google map anzeigbar.
- Not all countries and all museums can already be shown with Google maps.

==> 12 Einträge gefunden / entries found

Mama’s and Papa’s Chamber

Rahumäe 2
EE-69102 Karksi-Nuia / Karkus-Nuja (Viliandi)

Google Maps

Kontakt / Contact:
Tel.: 43 55 522

Info Telefon: 43 31 302

Öffnungszeiten/Opening hours

Sammelschwerpunkte/Main collections
"Founded on the initiative of the club „Höbeniit“ to introduce former way of living to younger generations. The exposition is changed according to popular calendar. Handicraft equipment is operated by mamas and papas in local costumes and tricks of work from carding to weaving are demonstrated. Old dances are also shown to the visitors. ” (Estonian Museums)

Museum of August Kitzberg

Maie talu, Leeli küla
EE-69104 Karksi / Karkus (Viliandi)

Google Maps

Info Telefon: 43 31 116

Öffnungszeiten/Opening hours

Sammelschwerpunkte/Main collections
"The permanent exposition of the museum introduces the life and work of writer August Kitzberg, in addition pieces of furniture dating back to his time and the paintings of literary paths made by local artists are displayed. The museum presents three various literary paths. The museum building was constructed as a parish centre and schoolhouse in 1864. In winter a skiing slope is open near the museum, in summer events are organised in the garden and a big village swing is open. ” (Estonian Museums)

Möisaküla Museum

J. Sihveri 4
EE-69302 Möisaküla (Viliandi)
 Kinderfreundliches Museum / suitable to children

Google Maps

Info Telefon: 43 55 607

Öffnungszeiten/Opening hours
1.5.–30.9. Mon–Sat 11–17,
1.10.–30.4. Tue–Sat 11–16 h.

Sammelschwerpunkte/Main collections
"The permanent exposition of the museum tells about the history of Möisaküla, the origin of the settlement, its educational and cultural life and sports activities. As the origin and further development of Möisaküla is closely related to railway, the majority of exhibits are connected with the topic of railway like bronze rolling stock signs and factory labels and the miniatures of a steam locomotive, passenger coaches, a locomobile and a roll. Among the most precious exhibits of the museum belong the Olympic medals of the heavyweight-lifter Arnold Luhaäär who grew up in Möisaküla. Children’s museum hobby club operates in the museum. ” (Estonian Museums)

Mulgi Village Museum

Kosksilla algkool
EE-69504 Mulgi (Viliandi)

Google Maps

Info Telefon: 43 59 156

Öffnungszeiten/Opening hours
Please, call for opening hours.

Sammelschwerpunkte/Main collections
The small museum owns over 300 objects.
Picture: E. Laanmetsa

Tarvastu Museum

EE-69701 Mustla / Emustel, Tarvastu vald (Viliandi)

Google Maps

Info Telefon: 436 6262

Olustvere Museum

Olustvere loss
EE-70401 Olustvere / Olustfer (Viliandi)

Google Maps

Kontakt / Contact:
Fax.: 43 71 610

Info Telefon: 43 74 290, 43 74 280

Öffnungszeiten/Opening hours
1.5.–1.9. Mon–Fri 10–18; Sat, Sun 11–17,
1.10.–1.4. Mon–Sat 10-16 h

Sammelschwerpunkte/Main collections
"Olustvere Museum has four permanent expositions. The museum introduces the history of the settlement from remote times until today. The exposition of the history of Olustvere Service and Domestic Economy School is located in the schoolhouse. The collection of stuffed birds, animals and fish that is made by the graduate of the school Ilmar Tilk is located in the castle of Olustvere. The collection includes about 170 stuffed objects and 500 insect species. A collection of wooden horses and antique furniture is also located in the castle. ” (Estonian Museums)

The manor was founded in the second half on the 16th century. At the end of the 18th century the manor came into the possession of the Family of Baron Carl Gustav Fersen - an ancient noble family from Northern Germany. The manor stayed in their possession until its expropriation by the Republic of Estonia in 1918.

Olustvere is one of the best preserved manorial estate ensembles in Estonia.

Entering the manor park from between the stone walls, the noble heimat-style manor house is first to catch the eye. With its bright colours it fits well into the greenery of the surrounding park. The old manor house, estate manager`s house, granary, drying hose of massive stones, distillery, stables and cattle-sheds and several other houses have also preserved.

The surrounding park covers an area of 20 ha. It was founded in the English style and is characterized by well-matching groups of trees and bushes, winding paths, beautiful pands and spacious lawns. The oldest tree in the park is a 300-year old two-branched oak, what is called “the oak of love”.

The famous Olustvere maple, oak, linden and ash tree avenues that total 10 kilometres also start in the park.

Olustvere has long traditions in the teaching of agriculture. It began in 1914 when the Estonian Alexander Lower Agricultural School was founded in Kõo manor and was transferred to Olustvere in 1920. This oldest Estonian school of agricultural education has existed under different names until today.

Today the school is named as Olustvere Service and Agricultural School, what teaches agriculture, catering, tourism and secretary management.

Museum of Viliandi

Kindral Laidoneri plats 10
EE-71020 Viliandi / Fellin (Viliandi)

Google Maps

Kontakt / Contact:
Tel.: 43 33 663

Info Telefon: 43 33 316

Öffnungszeiten/Opening hours
Wed – Sun 10 – 17 h

Sammelschwerpunkte/Main collections
"The exhibition house of Viljandi Museum is located in an 18th century drugstore standing at the edge of the General Laidoner Square. As a place-specific museum it studies, collects, keeps and exposes objects and materials related to the history, culture, way of living and nature of the town and the county of Viljandi. One can find interesting exhibits like a miniature of the castle of the order, a reconstruction of an ancient warrior, a full-size copy of the kiln-drying room, the largest pike ever caught with amateur fishing equipment in Estonia, dioramas on Soviet-time farming designed by the artist Juhan Muks and a reconstruction of a WWII battle scene." (Estonian Museums 2007)

The Kondas Centre of Naïve Art

Pikk 8
EE-71020 Viljandi / Fellin (Viliandi)

Google Maps

Kontakt / Contact:
Fax.: 43 38 674

Info Telefon: 43 33 968

Öffnungszeiten/Opening hours

Sammelschwerpunkte/Main collections
"Established in 2003, the Kondas Centre of Naïve Art is an arts centre in Viljandi, specialized in naivist art, modern folk art and outsider art. The gallery, dedicated to one of the best-known Estonian naivist artist Paul Kondas (1900-1985), is located in the parsonage (1895) of Jaani Church in the immediate vicinity of the Viljandi Castle Hills. The permanent display introduces paintings by naivists Paul Kondas, Hugo Sturm (1891–1979) and Linda Lepik (1904–1988) and wooden sculptures by Joann Söstra (1913–1992). In addition to the permanent display, there are also two smaller rooms on the ground floor and an attic storey in the parsonage, where exhibitions of professional modern art and contemporary folk art are held. The centre studies naivism and organises short-term art classes. Textile artist Anu Raud keeps her Kääriku gallery in the neighbouring building. ” (Estonian Museums)

Heimtali Museum

Pärsti vald
EE-71102 Heimtali / Heimthal (Viliandi)
 Kinderfreundliches Museum / suitable to children

Google Maps

Kontakt / Contact:
Tel.: 51 26 422

Info Telefon: 43 98 126

Öffnungszeiten/Opening hours
1. 04.–31.10. Tue–Sun 9–17, Lunch 13.30–14.15, 1.11.–31.03. Tue–Sat 9–17, Lunch 13.30–14.15

Location: Viljandi–Pärnu mnt 8. km

Sammelschwerpunkte/Main collections
"Heimtali Museum is located in a former parish schoolhouse. It is a beautiful field stone building from the year 1864. The collections include materials and documents on local school life, information on local cultural figures and tools collected from the neighbourhood. The collections of national textiles and the library on folk art, home culture and art are particularly plentiful. The museum functions as a study and advisory centre for many pupils, students and those interested in handicraft. The private museum is administered by a noted textile artist Anu Raud. ” (Estonian Museums)

The Home of Johann Köler

Lubjassaare talu
EE-71301 Vastemöisa vald (Viliandi)

Google Maps

Info Telefon: 43 58 513

Öffnungszeiten/Opening hours
From sunrise till sunset

Sammelschwerpunkte/Main collections
"The first Estonian born painter and professor Johann Köler was born in this farmhouse. In addition to collecting materials related to Köler a farm complex dating back to the second half of the 19th century is being restored. The sights include farm buildings and tools being more than one hundred years old and the exposition on Köler in words and pictures. A place of campfire and camping places together with swings and a hiking path to Soomaa national park belong to the farm complex. ” (Estonian Museums)

 Seite/page [1/2]  
   vor / forward   ans Ende / to the end
 « zurück / back


KAL Logo


Easy quotation tool and search for articles

EXPOTIME! Easy quotation tool and search for articles, 2012-2017

Bibliographie zu Fälschung und Fälschungserkennung

Bibliographie zu Fälschung und Fälschungserkennung

weit über 2000 Quellen, 1 CD mit interakt. PDF
22 €, bestellbar im Shop

Stay alert!

Stay alert!

Hier finden Sie Updates zum Buch "Fälschungserkennung".
Neueste Einträge:
Gründe für massenhafte de Chirico-Fälschungen
All'antica Medaillen der Renaissance
Gefälschte Lebensmittel in Deutschland kein Thema
Painters at Dafen Village
Ausstellungen zu einem alten Tuch aus dem Orient
Nachtrag zum sog. Kölner Kunstfälscherprozeß 1949/50
Gefälschte CITES-Zertifikate
Eine ungewöhnliche Beschlagnahme
Was wäre wenn? Moordorf, Bernstorf und Nebra. Ein Lehrstück in zwei Akten
Marino Massimo de Caro
Diskos von Phaistos erneut unter Fälschungsverdacht gestellt

Bestseller 1:

Bestseller 1:

Die wissenschaftliche Einführung ins Thema, mit zahllosen Beispielen und geschrieben mit der für den Autor typischen Prise Humor. Auch der zweite Band ist nun erschienen. MEHR im Shop!


© 2004-2018 by YIPI Corp. NL Deutschland
Staffelhofer-Weg 9 - D-66989 Petersberg
Alle Rechte vorbehalten

Ausgewiesene Marken gehören ihren jeweiligen Eigentümern.
Mit der Benutzung dieser Website erkennen Sie die AGB und die Datenschutzerklärung an.
Museum-Aktuell übernimmt keine Haftung für den Inhalt verlinkter externer Internetseiten.