Google Suche im Portal

Registrierung  English
 Home 
Museum Aktuell


MUSEUM
AKTUELL

Eur.
Museen

Eur.
Ausstellungen


Jobs


SHOP


ExpoTime!


Media-BLOG

Eur.
Firmen


Verlag


Hilfreiches

Wissenschaftler
Sammler

Sponsoren

Adressen

Klöster
Alte
Restaurants
Historische
Hotels
Gebrauchte
Ausstellungstechnik

Klöster / Monasteries

Klöster sind seit Jahrtausenden wichtige Kulturträger. Hier findet der Kulturtourist Klöster für Besichtigungen, Einkehr und Besinnung, Einkäufe, z.T. auch für Übernachtungen. Das Modul "Museen" weist Klöster in der jeweiligen Nähe aus. Viel Vergnügen!

Monasteries are import cultural factors in Europe since millennia. The cultural traveller finds in this database monasteries for stimulating visits, contemplation and prayer, but also for overnight stays and stepovers in monastery shops. The entries in the module "museums" refer at the bottom to nearby monasteries. Enjoy!
Standardsuche / Standard search

1. Suche in / Search by:
Name    PLZ/ZIP-Code  Ort/City  Volltext/Fulltext
( z.B. / f.e. : FI-20100 für/for Turku )
2. Suchtext / Search text:   
Kinderfreundliches Museum / suitable to children
« zurück / back
==> Land/Country="BE"   Bundesland/State=""
Google Info
- Nicht alle Länder und Klöster sind bereits über Google map anzeigbar.
- Not all countries and all monasteries can already be shown with Google maps.

==> 49 Einträge gefunden / entries found

Monastère de l'Alliance
Rue du Monastère, 82
BE-1330 Rixensart (Nivelles)

Google Maps
 
Kontakt / Contact:

Fax.: +32 (0) 26520646

Info: +32 (0) 26520601
monastère@benedictinesrixensart.be
 


Monastère St-André de Clerlande
1, Allee de Clerlande
BE-1340 Ottignies-Louvain-la-Neuve (Nivelles)

Google Maps
 
Kontakt / Contact:

Fax.: +32 (010) 418027

Info: +32 (010) 417463
clerlande@clerlande.com
http://www.clerlande.com...
 
Lage/How to reach
A Ottignies Louvain-la-Neuve, au centre du Brabant Wallon, à environ 30 km au sud-est de Bruxelles, à mi-chemin entre Bruxelles et Namur.

Par train:
Ligne 139 : Louvain - Ottignies
ligne 140 : Charleroi - Ottignies
Ligne 161 : Bruxelles - Namur
Trajet : Environ 20 à 25 minutes à pied
Taxi : Cette possibilité coûte environ 5 à 7 €

En voiture
Au départ de Bruxelles :
Autoroute E.411 vers Namur. Sortie n° 6 ; suivre « Nivelles, Ottignies »
Ne pas monter vers Louvain-L.L.N., mais sortir vers Ottignies. Au second rond- point, quitter la route vers la gauche : le monastère est fléché (suivreCentre William Lennox).

Au départ de Namur :
Autoroute E.411 vers Bruxelles. Sortie n° 9 ; suivre « Nivelles ». Au grand rond- point, traverser tout droit la RN4. Suivre la N25.
Immédiatement après être passé sous le pont : quitter la N.25, suivre « Walibi » et « Centre William Lennox » . Le monastère est fléché à partir de la grande descente.

Au départ de Mons (Paris) :
Autoroute E19 direction Bruxelles. A Nivelles, sortie 19 suivre : Wavre, Walibi. Après avoir longé L.L.N., au bas de la grande descente, le Monastère est fléché. Suivre aussi « Centre William Lennox ».
 
Allgemeine Informationen/General information
La fondation de Clerlande date de 1970.
Bien que son histoire ne soit pas longue, il est nécessaire de remonter à ses origines pour la comprendre.

Le Monastère Saint-André de Clerlande est une fondation de l’Abbaye de Saint-André de Zevenkerken près de Bruges. Celle-ci est elle-même une fondation, en 1899, de l’Abbaye de Maredsous, fondée en 1872 par l’Abbaye de Beuron en Allemagne.
C’est l’esprit missionnaire qui est à l’origine de l’Abbaye de S.André et qui a envoyé les moines d’abord au Brésil, ensuite au Katanga, en Chine (déplacé à Valyermo, Californie), en Inde ; la restauration de la vie monastique en Pologne (Tyniec) et au Portugal (Singeverga). C’est dans la même abbaye et poussé par le même esprit missionnaire que Dom Gaspar Lefebvre lança le mouvement liturgique entre autre par la diffusion de missels pour les fidèles et autre revues de catéchèse. La communauté comptait alors des représentants de plus de 10 nationalités différentes.

Vinrent les années 1960 : l’Abbaye de Saint-André se trouve alors confrontée d’une façon très particulière à un concours de circonstances extérieures qui marquent pour elle l’approche d’un changement profond, qui touchera d’ailleurs aussi l’ensemble du pays. Entre autres :

* * Le 30 juin 1960 : indépendance du Congo. A cette époque, plus de 90 moines de S.André résident au Katanga. Dans les années à venir, la plupart vont être amenés à revenir en Belgique. Le retour dans le cadre d’une grande abbaye pourrait faire difficulté à bon nombre.

** Le Concile (1962–1965) : l’« aggiornamento » proposé par le Pape Jean XXIII. Période de grande effervescence dans l’Eglise et dans les communautés religieuses. Une vie monastique bénédictine régulière peut-elle se vivre dans un cadre plus souple et moins solennel que dans les grands monastères? L’expérience devait pouvoir être tentée.

** Le renouveau liturgique : les communautés importantes dans leur cadre imposant n’ont pas toujours la possibilité de proposer des réformes ou de faire des expériences.

** L’université de Louvain, après le bouleversement social de 1963 et les manifestations de mai 1968, se trouve à devoir se scinder et à trouver asile ailleurs : non seulement les candidatures, mais l’ensemble de toute la partie francophone de l’université. C’est le transfert à Ottignies. En vue de cette nouvelle implantation, une triple invitation est adressée à l’Abbaye de Saint-André lui demandant d’y assurer une présence monastique: l’université de Louvain, l’Archidiocèse de Malines-Bruxelles et le bourgmestre d’Ottignies.

** Le souci d’ouverture au monde demandée par le Concile, a inspiré l’architecture et la disposition des locaux et de la chapelle. De même aussi la forme d’accueil à l’hôtellerie et en-dehors de l’hôtellerie, l’activité de frères à l’extérieur et même notre équilibre économique.

Un tel concours de circonstances était porteur d'un message: l'opportunité fut immédiatement et courageusement saisie. Dans un premier temps, elle a pris discrètement corps, en avril 1966, par l'installation de quelques frères dans la maison des Pères Rédemptoristes, rue de Renivaux à Ottignies. Un deuxième groupe, plus nombreu, les a rejoints sur le site actuel en juin 1971.

Dans nos bagages: l'ouverture d'esprit de l'Abbaye de Saint-André (d'où notre type d'accueil), son élan missionnaire (notre fondation de Mambré à Kinshasa), son expérience et sa compétence dans le domaine liturgique (nos livres, nos revues, nos célébrations liturgiques).

Hôtelerie:

Réservation et inscription :
S’adresser au f.Hôtelier :
tél. : 010.43.56.52 ; fax. : 010.41.80.27 : gregoire@clerlande.com

 


Abbaye Sainte-Gertrude
Rue haute 58
BE-1348 Louvain-la-Neuve (Nivelles)

Google Maps
 
Kontakt / Contact:

Fax.: +32 (0)10 - 45 73 35

Info: +32 (0)10 - 45 08 49
 
Museen in diesem Ort / Museums in this city


Prieuré de l'Assomption (fem.)
Place de Bossut, 3
BE-1390 Bossut Gottechain (Nivelles)

Google Maps
 
Kontakt / Contact:

Fax.: +32 (0)10 845 045

Info: +32 (0)10 845 045
 
Allgemeine Informationen/General information
Picture: Church de l'Assomption, Wikimedia Commons, Wouter Hagens
 


Abdij Affligem
Abdijstraat 6
BE-1790 Affligem / Hekelgem (Halle-Vilvoorde)

Google Maps
 
Kontakt / Contact:

Fax.: +32 (053) 681190

Info: +32 (053) 667025
info@abdijaffligem.be
http://www.abdijaffligem.be...
 
Allgemeine Informationen/General information
Affligem Abbey is a Benedictine monastery in Belgium. Dedicated in 1086, it was the most important monastery in the Duchy of Brabant and therefore often called Primaria Brabantiae.

First foundation

The abbey of Affligem was founded in 1061 or 1062, by six hermits, a group of knights who repented of their violent way of life. Hermann II, Count Palatine of Lotharingia (1061-1085) and his guardian, Anno II, archbishop of Cologne (d. 1075) are considered official founders. The count Palatine donated the land on which to build the abbey church. The first St. Peterchurch was erected in 1083. The Rule of St. Benedict was adopted in 1085 and the abbey was dedicated in 1086.

The counts of Brabant, also counts of Leuven, became their protectors (Vögte) in 1085/1086. A number of their family members are buried in the abbey church, including Queen Adeliza of England (d. 1151), as well as her father Duke Godfrey I of Leuven (d. 1139).

During the 12th century, the abbey became known for its strict observance of the discipline of the Cluniac reforms.

One notable monk during this period was John (Cotton?), whose treatise "de Arte Musica" (c. 1100-1121) is one of the earliest of musical theses, covering the ecclesiastical use of monody in the organum and the roots of polyphony.

Saint Bernard of Clairvaux visited Affligem in 1146, where he is said to have had a vision of the Blessed Virgin, in memory of which he gave the abbey his staff and chalice, which are preserved in the abbey until today.

Another eminent monk of this period was Jan of Afflighem, Jan van Ruusbroec's Good Cook in the Victorine monastery of Groenendaal, near Brussels, whose importance in the survival of theology in the wake of the Black Death is understated, as his theological thinking strongly influenced Gerard Groot, who taught Thomas à Kempis[1].

Several monasteries, among them Maria Laach Abbey in Germany, were founded by the monks of Affligem.

In 1523, Affligem joined the Bursfelde Congregation, a union of Benedictine monasteries formed in the 15th century for the stricter observance of the Benedictine rule. In 1569, the Archbishop of Mechelen became commendatory abbot and exercised his authority through a dean, an institution that lasted until the dissolution of the abbey in 1796.

Archbishop Jacob Boonen introduced the Monte Cassino observance. At his insistence, the Prior of Affligem, Benedict van Haeften, founded in 1627 a new congregation, B. M. V. in Templo Praesentat, which included Affligem and several other Belgian monasteries. It was dissolved in 1654.

In 1796, during the French occupation, the monks were dismissed, part of the buildings destroyed and the lands confiscated. The last dean, Beda Regaus, preserved the miraculous image of Our Lady, as well as the staff and chalice of Saint Bernard. These came into the possession of a Benedictine monk, Veremund Daens, who in 1838 established a new foundation at Dendermonde.

Second foundation

In 1869/70, the abbey of Affligem was re-established. It is now a member of the Flemish Province of the Subiaco Congregation within the Benedictine Confederation.” (Wikipedia)

The Abbey offers a Hostel for young people and a camping area, also a culturel centre as well.

Large Picture: Wikimedia Commons, Spotter2.
 


Abdij Maria Mediatrix en Sancta Wivina (fem.)
Aalsterse Dreef 1
BE-1790 Affligem (Halle-Vilvoorde)

Google Maps
 
Kontakt / Contact:

Fax.: +32 (0)53 750 160

Info: +32 (0)53 783 108
 
Allgemeine Informationen/General information
Picture: (c) Gemeente Affligem
 


Trappist Abbey of Westmalle
Antwerpsesteenweg 496
BE-2390 Westmalle (Antwerpen)

Google Maps
 
Kontakt / Contact:


Info: +32(0)33129209
info@trappistwestmalle.be
http://www.trappistwestmalle.b...
 
Lage/How to reach
Everybody who considers peace and quiet as beneficial is welcome to come for a few days for contemplation and prayer. The guest facilities are concentrated on individual retreat or reflection. If you are interested in a few days of contemplation like this and want to follow the schedule of the monks to a certain extent, then contact the guest brother.

The monks do not supervise any days of contemplation as they do in other abbeys (such as in the Norbertine abbeys) and in retreat homes. Groups are occasionally accepted, if they take care of their own supervision.

Guesthouse telephone: 03 312 92 09
Fax: 03 312 92 20
Outside the guest area, the abbey is not accessible. It is located on the N12 Antwerp-Turnhout road, between the village centres of Westmalle and Sint-Antonius-Zoersel. The abbey can easily be reached by public transport: De Lijn, bus 41.0 Antwerp-Turnhout with a stop at the ‘Trappist abbey’. From Antwerp there is a bus every half hour: on the hour and on the half hour.

 
Allgemeine Informationen/General information
"The Trappist Abbey of Westmalle or Abdij van Onze-Lieve-Vrouw van het Heilig Hart (E: Abbey of Our Lady of the Sacred heart), which belongs to the Cistercians of Strict Observance, is located in Westmalle (Malle), in the Campine region of the province of Antwerp (Flanders, Belgium).
The abbey was founded in 1794, but the community was not elevated to the rank of Trappist abbey until 22 April 1836. The abbey is famous for its spiritual life and its brewery, which is one of few Trappist beer breweries in the world. The three pillars of life in the Trappist monastery are a life of prayer, life in a community, and a life of work.

18th Century

Entrance of the abbeyTwice in the 18th and 19th century the Cistercians (just like most other monastic orders) had been prohibited. In 1791 in the aftermath of the French Revolution, Augustinus de Lestrange Dubosc (1754-1827), the novice master of La Trappe Abbey (Soligny-la-Trappe) left France and went to Switzerland. He settled in the empty Carthusian monastery Val-Sainte (E: Sacred Valley) near Fribourg. As the senate of Fribourg put a numerus clausus of 21 monks and the refugees from France kept flowing in, Lestrange decided to send monks abroad to create new settlements, they left for Spain, Italy, and a third group to Canada. The group which was sent to Canada, would end up in Westmalle and laid the foundations of the present-day abbey. When the monks, on their way to Canada, passed through Flanders, the bishop of Antwerp, Cornelis Franciscus Nelis, invited them to Antwerp. He wanted to ask Lestrange if they would be allowed to found a Trappist monastery in his bishopric instead of going to Canada. Lestrange allowed 8 of them to stay and to settle in Westmalle in the Campine region of Flanders.

The bishop of Antwerp gave them a small farm Nooit Rust (that is, "never rest") in which on 6 June 1794 a priory was founded. The farm dated from 1778 and was built by F.J. Charlé. He had purchased the land from the Saint-Bernard abbey of Bornem on 8 June 1773. The sale was a result of decree of Maria Theresa of Austria of 23 June 1772 to promote the cultivation of the Campine. With the support of banker Karel Jan Michiel De Wolff and other beneficiaries, such as the Saint-Bernard abbey of Bornem, bishop Neefs, Vyncke of Wuustwezel, Legrelle and count Bois d'Outrement, the farm was purchased on 3 June 1794 from the widow of Charlé, Elisabeth de Roode.

Two novices had joined the original group of eight, so they were now 10 founders: Arsenius Durand (first prior), Eugenius Bonhomme de la Prade, Joannes-M. De Bruyne, Joseph X (surname unknown), Bonavetura X (surname unknown), Sebastianus Dumont, Hippolytus Moriceau, Zozymus Florentin, Stefanus Malmy and Maria-Bernardus Benoit. However already on 17 July 1794, the monks had to leave Westmalle again, when the French troops invaded the Austrian Netherlands. They fled to Münster (Westphalia, Germany), and founded a monastery in Darfeld.

19th Century

In February 1802, 12 monks returned to Westmalle, and with the support of the Antwerp banker Karel Jan Michiel De Wolff and other beneficiaries, the priory started to grow. However, on 28 July 1811 a decree by Napoleon I of France closed all Trappist monasteries in France. On 21 August 1814, after the defeat of Napoleon, the monks finally returned to Westmalle. During the United Kingdom of the Netherlands , the priory narrowly escaped closure due to the support of Leonard Pierre Joseph du Bus de Gisignies and on 25 January 1822, the priory was granted legal status by personnification civile by King William I. In 1830 a guesthouse was built, with the support of G. De Boey and other benficiaries. In 1833 Archbishop Engelbert Sterckx granted the abbey the right to print the books of the Trappist order.

In 1834 negotiations started to obtain papal approval of the regulations in order to promote the priory to an abbey. It took until 22 April 1836 before the monastery became a Trappist abbey by a decree of Pope Gregory XVI and Archbishop Engelbert Sterckx. The regulations of abbot Armand Jean le Bouthillier de Rancé (1677) were ordained to be the rule in the Abbey of Westmalle. The regulations of de Rancé say that the monks are allowed to drink the popular local beverage with their meals (besides water), which in Flanders is beer. In order not to have to buy beer, they decided to brew it themselves. In 1836 the abbot Martinus Dom starts with the construction of a small brewery, and on 10 December 1836 they served their first brew of Trappist beer at lunch.

On 5 December 1842 the abbot and the community finally became the legal owners of the abbey. During the 19th Century the Abbey of Westmalle founded several other monasteries, such as Achel Abbey on 21 March 1846 (first founded in Meersel-Dreef on 3 May 1838 in a former monastery of the Order of Friars Minor Capuchin) and provided support for the Saint Sixtus abbey (Westvleteren). In 1840 a vineyard was created and a new entry gate was built. On 3 June 1884, the abbey of Tegelen was founded and on 6 April 1894, the abbey of Saint Joseph in Belgian Congo. Father Jozef Peeters, together with 4 friars left for Congo and they first settled in N'Dembe in Kasai but after a few years they relocated to Bamania near Mbandaka (then Coquilhatville). The abbey in Congo was in 1925 handed over to the Brothers of the Sacred Heart of the Sacred Heart of Issoundun (Borgerhout). In Westmalle from 1885 onwards, several new buildings were built, such as a new church and a guesthouse between 1885 and 1887. Between 1895 and 1908, the abbey was expanded and in 1895 a tramway was extended up to within the abbey for transport. In 1897, a second brewery was built and in 1898 the fourth and last wing of the abbey was completed, now consisting of a library, refectory, dormitory and the wing for the novices.

20th Century

In 1914 at the onset of World War I, the church tower was demolished by the retreating Belgian army, it was rebuilt in 1924 with a campanile. During the war 10 monks, lead by father Isidorus Verelst, stayed in the abbey. The other ones lived in exile in monasteries in Zundert, Echt and Tegelen in the (neutral) Netherlands. In 1930 a cowshed was built and in 1934 a new brewery was built. The abbey kept blister head cows for their milk and the production of Trappist cheese. During World War II, the abbey was spared and after the war the library was enlarged and the church modernized. Between 1946 and 1954 the monks of the abbey helped with the building of the Abbey of Our Lady of Nazareth in nearby Brecht. The rebuilding of Westmale Abbey was finished in 1964. On 26 June 1972 it was decided that the abbey of Saint Sixtus would replace Cîteaux as the mother-abbey of Westmalle and the abbot of Saint Sixtus became the supervisor of Westmalle.

21st Century

Up to today the Trappist abbey of Westmalle remains a remarkable element in the village of Westmalle (Malle) and continues its activities as a monastery and a brewery. In 2004 abbot Ivo Dujardin resigned and was succeeded by father Philip Nathanaël Koninkx." (Wikipedia)

The Trappist brewery of Westmalle is located within the walls of the abbey in its entirety, and for this reason, it is not accessible to visitors.

On this website, however, you will find more information in this regard. And at the Café Trappisten, opposite the abbey, you can watch a film about the monastery, the brewery, the farm and the cheese-making facility. If you wish to view this film, we kindly request you to make a reservation in advance, either by telephone on +32 3 312 05 02 or by e-mail

Picture on Top: Eintrance, Wikimedia Commons, Peter van Osta
 


Abdij Bethlehem (fem.)
Zellaerdreef 5
BE-2820 Bonheiden (Mechelen)

Google Maps
 
Kontakt / Contact:


Info: +32 (015) 551479
abdij.bethlehem@belgacom.net
 


Priorij Regina Pacis (fem.)
St. Amelbergalei 35
BE-2900 Antwerpen-Schoten (Antwerpen)

Google Maps
 
Kontakt / Contact:

Fax.: +32 (03) 6588301

Info: +32 (03) 6584468
benedictinessen.schoten@skynet.be
http://www.benedictinessen-sch...
 
Lage/How to reach


 
Allgemeine Informationen/General information
The abbey has a modern church, an orthodox iconostasis room and is engaged in old age accomodation.
 


Abbey Our Beloved Mother of Nazareth
Abdijlaan 9
BE-2960 Brecht (Antwerpen)

Google Maps
 
Kontakt / Contact:

Fax.: +32 (3) 3134354

Info: +32 (3) 313.92.50
abdij.nazareth@telenet.be
http://www.abdijnazareth.be...
 
Allgemeine Informationen/General information
Gastenhuis / Hôtelerie (lower smaller picture):

T. 03/313 92 50
 


 Seite/page [1/5]  
   vor / forward   ans Ende / to the end
 
 « zurück / back

 
HAWK2


KAL Logo


Inka

Inka

6. Mai bis 26. November

Interesse an einer attraktiven, versicherten Gemäldeausstellung?


Interested in an attractive, insured picture exhibition?
Tel. 0049-(0)89-839 690 43


 
Easy quotation tool and search for articles

EXPOTIME! Easy quotation tool and search for articles, 2012-2017

Bibliographie zu Fälschung und Fälschungserkennung

Bibliographie zu Fälschung und Fälschungserkennung

weit über 2000 Quellen, 1 CD mit interakt. PDF
22 €, bestellbar im Shop

KONSERVATIV

Jetzt mit über 35.860 Wörtern.
Now with more than 35,860 words.

Bestseller 1:

Bestseller 1:


Die wissenschaftliche Einführung ins Thema, mit zahllosen Beispielen und geschrieben mit der für den Autor typischen Prise Humor. Auch der zweite Band ist nun erschienen.



 

© 2004-2017 by YIPI Corp. NL Deutschland
Staffelhofer-Weg 9 - D-66989 Petersberg
Alle Rechte vorbehalten

Ausgewiesene Marken gehören ihren jeweiligen Eigentümern.
Mit der Benutzung dieser Website erkennen Sie die AGB und die Datenschutzerklärung an.
Museum-Aktuell übernimmt keine Haftung für den Inhalt verlinkter externer Internetseiten.